In the design of interiors should take into account every little thing.
Here and curtains on the windows can be the elements that will create a certain atmosphere of comfort. This is especially important in kitchens, when the focus is on the feeling of spaciousness.
IT IS CORRECT TO PICK UP THE SHORI ESPECIALLY IMPORTANT FOR THE KITCHEN
In small rooms with the help of properly selected curtains, you can visualize the space. The ability to appropriately select this element of the interior will help emphasize the functionality of the kitchen, make it attractive and bring some flavor to the cozy atmosphere.
LIGHT KITCHEN DESIGN WITH EASY CURTAINS
Curtains used to decorate windows, can boast an abundance of species, which provides great opportunities in the design of any room and kitchen, in particular.
- Roman curtains are now considered to be the most popular - a piece of cloth collected and spread by a special mechanism. Raise them in steps can be at any height from the window sill.
PRACTICAL DECORATION WINDOW
- It is akin to the Roman curtains and rolls, only in these paintings is not going to, and rolled into a roll (hence the name), opening part of the window.
- For those living on the ground floor the best option is the "cafe" style, when the curtain consists of two canvases. One closes the lower part of the window in the form of a regular curtain, the second is placed on the baguette (cornice), assembled in the form of a lambrequin. Between them, the open window space gives good illumination from the street.
- Japanese curtains organically fit into the ethnic style - several narrow fabric panels, arranged vertically in a row, are assembled at different lengths. In addition, each canvas can have its own color and texture. As an option - a combination of dense tissue with transparent.
- In the kitchen, combined with the living room, thick heavy curtains on the windows (Austrian or French) will be a real decoration. But in order to be able to access the sunlight in the room, such curtains should have a system for moving the curtains.
TEXTILE ON KITCHEN SURFACE
Hanging curtains in the kitchen, you should consider some of the nuances, determined with the length of the curtains. If the space under the window is free, then the curtains can be selected as long as the floor. But if furniture is located nearby, then a window sill should be taken as a reference point, having determined the length of the curtain 15 cm below it or as much higher.
ELEGANT FRAMEING WINDOWS
By the choice of fabrics for decorating the kitchen window fit thoroughly. Many factors should be taken into account here: non-staining, ability to withstand frequent washing, resistance to fire, as well as the ability to keep the original color of the pattern, that is, not to fade.
The optimal choice, based on these requirements, is linen fabric with the addition of synthetics. If the cooker is installed in sufficient proximity to the window, the curtain fabric should be thick so that it does not flutter in the wind (otherwise there will be a fire hazard). In the version with light curtains, you should consider a garter system that will keep the curtain in a stationary position.
CURTAINS MUST CONFORM SECURITY CRITERIA
In creating an interior, color plays an important role. So, for kitchen curtains, it is customary to select color solutions to match the furniture installed here. If there is a desire to introduce a non-standard note, then relying solely on your own taste is risky - suddenly you will not have a designer sense.
WHITE CURTAINS IN THE INTERIOR OF KITCHEN
- You can risk choosing a white color - it goes well with almost any shades. In order to avoid the feeling of cold from such curtains, they should be decorated with bright ribbons-ties (which can already be matched to the tone of the furniture).
VARIETY OF COLORED BLINDS
- Fit well in any design and "powdery" shades - beige, coffee with milk, pale pink. These paints are always associated with warmth and comfort, especially when combined with the tone of the walls.
With the help of color variations, you can expand the visually small kitchen and make it more compact spacious room. For a small-sized room the best option would be light shades of clean linen or decorated with small patterns.
LIGHT TEXTILE HELPS VISUALLY INCREASE THE ROOM SQUARE
Accordingly, for combined kitchens with a living room it is worth choosing darker colors (cherry, burgundy, brown) with large prints on the canvas.
Pay attention to the orientation of the pictures. Vertically located ornaments will help to raise the ceiling, horizontal ones are able to visually push the walls apart.
THE LENGTH OF THE CURTAINS IS DETERMINED BASED ON THE FEATURES OF KITCHEN
It is not enough to pick up curtains for the windows in the kitchen - they should be hung up for something else. For this purpose, curtain rods are used, made of various materials. But what specifically to choose a holder for curtains, so that he served for a long time in the specific conditions of the kitchen?
EARNES CAN BE ALL UNCONFERENCE
This room is characterized by temperature drops from an often operating furnace. Evaporation during cooking accumulates closer to the ceiling, creating an increased humidity there (laws of physics). In such conditions, and will have to be cornices. In order to keep their appearance attractive for as long as possible, you should pay particular attention to the material when buying.
CARNIZE MATERIAL ALSO HAS A GREAT VALUE
- Many people prefer wood - it is attractive, it looks elegant and complements the warm atmosphere, but is not suitable for use in the kitchen, because even with special impregnation quickly becomes useless from high humidity.
- Metal and plastic cornices are considered to be unmarked, durable and withstand the habitat. They are also easier to clean - they are easy to clean.
THE MAIN THING IN THE KITCHEN DECOR - PRACTICAL
When selecting curtain rods, their compatibility with curtains should also be taken into account - they must be in an organic “community”. Naturally, plastic cornices will be more appropriate for light curtains, metal - for thick.
Based on all the above, we can summarize - the choice of curtains for the kitchen depends on many factors, and not only on the preferences of the hostess. To make everything harmonious, you need to take into account the dimensions of the room (area, height), the color combination of the curtains with the palette of kitchen furniture, the presence or absence of free space under the window sill, and even the number of floors of the apartment.
THE RIGHT CURTAINS IN THE KITCHEN - A COMBINATION OF STYLE AND CONVENIENCE OF USE
If you do not take into account all the (combined) nuances, you can purchase a completely useless purchase. Even if the curtains turn out to be beautiful, it’s not yet a fact that they will fit into the interior of your kitchen and be able to fulfill their functional purpose. To go shopping should be with full confidence in the awareness of the right choice.
LONG CURTAINS CAN BE ANY
EASY CURTAINS FOR BALCONY DOORS